Lugol's Iodine 15% 30ml
Iodine is an essential element which is lacking in Western diets. We should all be taking iodine 1mg daily at least.
TO TREAT ALL CONDITIONS OF MOUTH AND AIRWAYS
- Use a salt pipe.This is simply a clay pot filled with sea salt that can be used as an inhaler.
- Drizzle Lugol’s iodine 1-4 drops (whatever is tolerated) into the mouth piece – sniff this through the nose and exhale through the mouth. Everyone will need to experiment and find what suits them.
- Also use Valsalva manoeuvre to blow the iodine vapour into the middle ear and sinuses. Pinch the nose and blow into it so the ears pop.
- Keep going until the iodine smell is gone (about 20 sniffs).
- Do this at least three times daily but as often as you can according to the severity of the infection.
- In the short term expect to see more catarrh as the body sweeps out the dead microbes.
IODINE TO TREAT ALL SKIN CONDITIONS
[e.g. pathology such as infected spots, chicken pox, cold sores, swollen lymph nodes, nail infections, ear infections, cradlecap, skin fungal infections (tinea, ringworm, acne, boils) scabs and bruises.]
- Take 100mls of coconut oil and place the pot in a warm place so the oil just melts.
- Stir in 10mls of Lugols Iodine to give you a 1.5% mix to smear over the infected area
Iodine can also be used in much higher doses therapeutically. Its contact kills all microbes and is the best disinfectant. It helps to strip out toxic metals from the body and one can safely take 20mgs daily. (Lugol's iodine 15% one drop contains approx. 8mgs).
(One 30 ml bottle contains approx. 600 drops)
Lugol's Iodine 15% - 30 ml (Potassium Iodide is 10% and Iodine is 5%)
Take 2 drops Lugol's iodine 15% minimum daily for life.
Derived from Mined Crystals.
Shake well before use
Store in a cool dark place
NOTE: The label is discoloured as Lugol's Iodine is drawn through the bottle.
The product is perfectly fine.
This product is contained within a plastic bottle.
Lugols Iodine drops 5*
I take this in water, salt pipe, coconut oil and it’s really effective diluted in a dropper bottle for eye infections.
Christine Hutchinson | Tyne and Wear | March 2022
Loving experimenting with Iodine, there are so many ways to use it
Look up Dr Myhill's advice on how to apply it for new infections and chronic underlying ones, for skin wounds, and for skin, nail and vaginal infections to name but a few
Joanna Loader-Young | Malvern | July 2021