Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex (60 caps)
What is Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex?
Brought to you by Swanson, a premium supplier of supplements to support your health and wellbeing, Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng is a complex of nine herbs sourced from nature with known qualities to support you during times of stress. These are otherwise known as ‘adaptogens’, herbs which support the bodies normal function during times of physical and mental stress.
Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex is a natural supplement choice for those with a holistic approach to health. The selected blend of herbs include:
- Ashwagandha Root: From the same family of plants as tomatoes, Ashwagandha root is commonly used in traditional Indian medicine for its ‘adaptogen’ properties in boosting immunity, enhancing energy and may even improve sexual desire.
- Astragalus Root: A member of the pea family, Astragalus Root could strengthen immunity and fight off the common cold.
- Dong Quai Root: Growing wild in Asia and also known as the ‘Chinese Angelica’, Dong Quai Root is commonly used to ease the symptoms of PMS in women and may have aphrodisiac qualities for both men and women.
- Korean Ginseng Root: Used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, Korean Ginseng could enhance longevity, combat the physical effects of stress, boost vitality and enhance immunity.
- Reishi Mushroom: Known by the Chinese as the ‘king of all herbs’, Reishi Mushrooms are powerful antioxidants, build up respiratory strength, have anti-inflammatory properties and could improve blood flow.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root: An adaptogen which supports your body to react more efficiently to physical, mental and environmental stresses, boosts energy levels and helps to combat fatigue.
- Schisandra Chinensis Fruit: With a long history of use in American herbal preparations, this dehydrated fruit is also one of many ‘adaptogens' in the natural world. Schisandra Chinensis Fruit revitalises energy and cell activity, longevity and provides immune system support.
- Suma Root: Also known as the Brazilian Ginseng, Suma Root is considered to be another ‘adaptogen’ helping the body to adjust and maintain immunity during various stresses.
- Wolfberry Fruit: Commonly known as Goji Berry or Lycium found in Asia, this powerful antioxidant may help to support the body in fighting off diseases and could help to lower glucose levels and lower cholesterol.
What is Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex used for?
Unfortunately when you are stressed whether this is from lack of sleep, diet, the environment or even external emotional and mental factors our bodies ability to be at that stage of readiness, like ‘fight or flight’ could become compromised particularly your immune system. As a result you could be more susceptible to infections such as the common cold. Adaptogenic herbs have been considered to help support the body during these changing times and help to normalise its functions and keep the body in balance.
As part of a healthy and balanced diet Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex supplements from Swanson could have the following benefits to your physical and mental health:
- Strengthen your immunity during times of stress and help fight off infection.
- Boost your energy levels to combat fatigue so you can be ready for the day ahead.
- Reduce the effects of stress and anxiety could reinvigorate your libido.
- Ease the emotional and physical changes of PMS in women.
- Enhance your mental capacity and be more productive and effective.
What is the recommended dose Swanson Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex capsules?
Swanson recommends that their Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex capsules are taken one to two times a day with a glass of water.
Swanson Rhodiola Ashwagandha Ginseng Complex capsules contains the following per one capsule serving:
Amount Per Serving
Ashwagandha Root (Withania somnifera) 75mg *
Astragalus Root (Astragalus membranaceus L.) 75mg *
Dong Quai Root (Angelica sinensis) 75mg *
Korean Ginseng Root (Panax ginseng) 75mg *
Reishi Mushroom (Ganoderma lucidum) (fruit tops) 75mg *
Rhodiola rosea Root 75 mg *
Schisandra chinensis Fruit 75 mg *
Suma Root (Pfaffia paniculata) 75 mg *
Wolfberry Fruit (Lycium barbarum) 75 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients include Gelatin making it an unsuitable choice for vegetarians and may also cntain either or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
Remember that natural therapies carry a risk of contraindications when combined with various treatments and conditions. If you are already taking other medication then it is ESSENTIAL you discuss the use of alternative therapies with your doctor/health practitioner first.
Do not take if you are breastfeeding or pregnant.
Containing Dong Quai you should avoid lengthy exposure to natural sunlight and other sources of UV light as this herb may increase your skin's photosensitivity resulting in sunburn or skin rash. You should also consider applying a high factor sun protecting lotion.