Workshop - STARTER - Wednesday 23rd February 2022 9:30-12:30 lunch 14:00-16:00 GMT
Myhill CFS/ME Workshop: Syllabus for the day STARTERS AND MAIN COURSE
Morning starts 09:30 to 12:30, afternoon runs 14:00 – 16:00 GMT
The idea is that by the end of the day you will all have developed your own management plan for your personal recovery
What I will do: give you the “Rules of the Game “and the “Tools of the Trade” to manage your own recovery
1. Explain the “Roadmap” for recovery
2. Energy delivery mechanisms
3. Holes in the energy bucket
4. Useful clues from the clinical history
5. Useful clues from tests
6. Record the session and make it available to all attendees
What you will do
1. Fill in your management frame as I speak
2. At any moment ask questions either by chat box or waving at me, or un-muting your microphone, so I will stop and you can ask
3. Send me tests that you would like me to look at and comment on. These will necessarily be shared with others so please give permission to do this.
Well worth it!
Prepare ahead with your lunch and dinner, and plan on straight to bed after, as it is a long day. The information is priceless, and Dr Myhill affords new hope for those stuck in endless fatigue. Her passion and knowledge really engages you to not only make change, but what to change. Dr Myhills protocols are simple and straightforward-personal change is not easy with fatigue, but well worth focusing on the effort. This is something to fight for, and that is a lot more than my own GP could advise. I have hope and a strategy :) Thank you Dr Myhill!
Amy Banner | Brecon | February 2021